Thursday, July 14, 2011

Change Management

Hello to all,

Let me update you with my recent activities. To be honest, It has been a quite exciting and motivating summer until now. I am taking part in a "leadership training" at work and it has many modules which influences me completely. Such as, getting formal education on leadership, having a professional coach, attending to Harvard Business School's online Harvard Manage Mentor program and etc.

In the first part of this education we are focusing on "self awareness" and "knowing yourself". Because these are the only prerequisites to start my journey of change management to become a good leader (to lead my personal and professional life), I am taking it extremely important!

Since this change is my responsibility and depends only on me, I am also looking for some other relevant sources of information to support this journey as well. This video from TED is one of the new findings I would like to share with you as a starting point. It is short, clear and highly motivating to show you how to take the lead of your own change management. I loved it, and I hope you'll love it too.

BTW, to give you a "heads up", you can imagine, leadership issue will be a dominating topic for my posts for a while :-)

(Also, please keep in mind that currently I am using my twitter account (@yorgans) more frequently than this blog. So, follow me for my shorter but more updated relevant posts @twitter in case you are interested)

Finally, please enjoy this video from Matt Cutts and comment on it with your "something new" :-)
I will tell mine to the commentators. :-)
Cheers.



No comments:

Post a Comment