Thursday, October 7, 2010

New Twitter Rocks!

Image representing Twitter as depicted in Crun... Image via CrunchBaseTo be honest, when I decided to start blogging on the internet, I was keeping myself away from both facebook and twitter on purpose. Because I was thinking that both social networking medias were just for getting touch with highschool friends and watching funny videos. Hence, I didn't want to spend my precious time on these medias and wanted to focus on my interests by reading books, following blogs, RSS and similar tools.

Nevertheless, I started to use both medias along the way, not to feel isolated during the conversations :-)
My opinion on facebook hasn't changed too much. I still use it very rarely. However, twitter seems to be a very useful media to me! I am using it frequently... not to tweet my every action and thought, but to follow many valuable people, with whom I cannot be friends physically and virtually. :-)

The most important thing is on selecting your following list carefully and intendfully (!). If you do that it is the most fast, brief and useful way of communication which is available nowadays.
I highly recommend it! You can follow me on twitter here: http://twitter.com/yorgans

Please see the #newtwitter video below.

No comments:

Post a Comment